Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sassy

Photobucket

- "Sassy here. Yes, I'm a squirrel but a very tame one. I just showed up in Kristin's backyard one day. I used to come up to the window and beg for pecans and nuts. If Kristin and her family weren't at my beck-and-call, I'd take matters into my own furry paws since I knew where they kept my stash of treats. I forgave their carelessness on those days though. It's nice taking as many pecans as I want."

Photobucket
Photobucket

- "One day I introduced my human friends to my boyfriend, Samwise Gamgee. He was much shyer than myself. I taught him to tap on our human's feet when he wanted some pecans, but like I said.... Samwise is very shy."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: